Subscribe to RSS
* RSS (Really Simple Syndication or Rich Site Summary) is an easy way for members to receive recently posted News and Events from the Tar Heel Central Chapter of MOAA.
* RSS is for people who regularly use the web and allows you to easily stay informed by retrieving the latest content from sites in which you are interested.
* You save time by not needing to visit each site individually.
- Follow the link below to go to the News and Events page.
- Click the "RSS" link - the little orange square to the right of the flag in the Banner.
- Choose "Subscribe" to have "Tar Heel Central MOAA" added to your Bookmarks Toolbar.
- Whenever you log on to the Internet, right-click your Tar Heel Central MOAA bookmark and "Reload Live Bookmark" to see new posts on our web page(s)!
- Click on any new individual posts and you will be hyperlinked to that site.
Link: Go to the News and Events page.
^top Education Detail
- Current^ -
Posted: 01/22/10 ID: 1264184208 # 1264184208